M A F T Index du Forum M A F T
Guilde Star Wars the old républic New Generation

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

{IOU_VM.ova}

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    M A F T Index du Forum >>> Centre Technique >>> Vos besoin pour les crafts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tyesyes

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: {IOU_VM.ova} Répondre en citant

{IOU_VM.ova} > urlin.us/2bwz6

Again,,,Edit,,,,,,Preferences,,,,,,GNS3,,,Server,,,,,,Remote,,,Server,,,Add,,,a,,,host,,,by,,,entering,,,UNIX,,,GNS3,,,IOU,,,VM,,,IP,,,address,,,that,,,we,,,noted,,,in,,,Step,,,2,,,(mine,,,192.168.56.101),,,and,,,8000,,,as,,,portReply,,,,↓,,,,Kogee,,,,April,,,,3,,,,,2015,,,,I,,,,keep,,,,getting,,,,the,,,,following,,,,error,,,,message,,,,at,,,,GNS3,,,,,,,,Could,,,,not,,,,connect,,,,to,,,,192.168.56.1,,,,on,,,,port,,,,8000:[WinError,,,,10061]I,,,spent,,,almost,,,full,,,day,,,trouble,,,shooting,,,it,,,,could,,,not,,,succedeClick,,Finish,,buttonHowever,,,,i,,,dont,,,see,,,the,,,issue,,,when,,,running,,,1.3.3,,,versionIOU,,is,,built,,as,,an,,image,,and,,runs,,just,,like,,any,,other,,programi,,,am,,,using,,,latest,,,version,,,of,,,GN3Reply,,,,↓,,,,MK,,,,June,,,,25,,,,,2015,,,,I,,,,had,,,,tried,,,,the,,,,steps,,,,on,,,,GNS,,,,1.3.1,,,,and,,,,1.3.7,,,,,but,,,,it,,,,didnt,,,,work,,,,as,,,,the,,,,GNS3,,,,was,,,,throwing,,,,some,,,,errors,,,,that,,,,client,,,,(i.eEnter,,the,,following,,link,,in,,the,,address,,bar,,Choose,,your,,IOU,,image,,and,,click,,Upload,,buttonCan,,,you,,,help,,,thanks,,,,Wahid,,,Reply,,,↓,,,simon,,,December,,,25,,,,2015,,,hi,,,do,,,u,,,find,,,the,,,solution,,,?,,,Reply,,,↓,,,chris,,,August,,,21,,,,2015,,,is,,,there,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,get,,,rid,,,of,,,the,,,default,,,device,,,names,,,IOU1,,,IOU2,,,en,,,replace,,,it,,,with,,,R1,,,R2,,,etc,,,Reply,,,↓,,,balvinder,,,October,,,12,,,,2015,,,i,,,follow,,,ur,,,step,,,and,,,iou,,,is,,,working,,,but,,,i,,,want,,,to,,,use,,,two,,,iou,,,layer,,,3,,,deviceTools,,,Required,,,GNS3-1.1:,,,Download,,,from,,,here,,,Oracle,,,VirtualBox:,,,Download,,,from,,,here,,,GNS3,,,IOU,,,VM.ova:,,,Is,,,the,,,Virtual,,,Unix,,,platform,,,to,,,run,,,IOU,,,imageIOU,,,,image,,,,is,,,,not,,,,accessibleNo,,,,connection,,,,could,,,,be,,,,made,,,,because,,,,the,,,,target,,,,machine,,,,actively,,,,refused,,,,it,,,,Reply,,,,↓,,,,Kogee,,,,April,,,,3,,,,,2015,,,,The,,,,other,,,,error,,,,at,,,,GNS3,,,,console;,,,,=>,,,,Server,,,,error,,,,from,,,,192.168.56.101:8000:,,,,IOU1:,,,,IOU,,,,image,,,,/home/gns3/GNS3/images/IOU/CiscoIOUL2L3Collectionv2.7zRep&.exe,,,,,,,,is,,,,not,,,,accessible,,,,Reply,,,,↓,,,,jai,,,,May,,,,18,,,,,2015,,,,GNS3,,,,console,,,,error,,,,message;,,,,Server,,,,error,,,,from,,,,192.168.56.101:8000:,,,,IOU1:,,,,/home/gns3/GNS3/images/IOU/i86bilinuxl2-ipbasek9-ms.may8-2013-teamtrack,,,,is,,,,not,,,,a,,,,valid,,,,IOU,,,,image,,,,Reply,,,,↓,,,,Dennix,,,,May,,,,18,,,,,2015,,,,A,,,,well,,,,written,,,,postAll,,,Rights,,,Reservedcould,,,i,,,use,,,by,,,using,,,a,,,single,,,virtual,,,machineReply,,,↓,,,Admin,,,Post,,,authorDecember,,,9,,,,2014,,,Hi,,,Felix,,,liu,,,,First,,,go,,,to,,,the,,,directory,,,where,,,the,,,images,,,located,,,rootgns3-iouvm:#cd,,,/home/gns3/GNS3/images,,,Then,,,use,,,rm,,,command,,,to,,,remove,,,files,,,from,,,there,,,rootgns3-iouvm:/home/gns3/GNS3/images#,,,rm,,,FILENAME,,,-Jaseem,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Rajesh,,,Thapliyal,,,December,,,2,,,,2014,,,I,,,m,,,getting,,,below,,,types,,,of,,,error.what,,,does,,,this,,,means,,,Server,,,error,,,[-3200],,,from,,,192.168.56.101:8000:,,,IOU1:,,,IOU,,,image,,,C:UsersmanishDesktopsongsiosC7200.AD,,,is,,,not,,,accessible,,,Server,,,error,,,[-3200],,,from,,,192.168.56.101:8000:,,,IOU1:,,,IOU,,,image,,,C:UsersmanishDesktopsongsiosC7200.AD,,,is,,,not,,,accessible,,,Server,,,error,,,[-3200],,,from,,,192.168.56.101:8000:,,,IOU2:,,,IOU,,,image,,,C:UsersmanishDesktopsongsiosC3725-AD,,,(1).BIN,,,is,,,not,,,accessible,,,Server,,,error,,,[-3200],,,from,,,192.168.56.101:8000:,,,IOU1:,,,IOU,,,image,,,C:UsersmanishDesktopsongsiosC3725-AD,,,(1).BIN,,,is,,,not,,,accessible,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Ron,,,January,,,15,,,,2015,,,Hi,,,Rajesh,,,,When,,,you,,,paste,,,the,,,address,,,From,,,your,,,VM,,,#ifconfigCheck,,,the,,,IP,,,and,,,put,,,in,,,below,,,place,,,of,,,x.x.x.x,,,The,,,output,,,of,,,abvove,,,shows,,,the,,,location,,,of,,,filesI,,have,,no,,privilege,,to,,provide,,it,,publicly,,,but,,I,,found,,a,,discussion,,related,,to,,itGitHub,,,Status.MK,,Reply,,↓,,wahid,,August,,5,,,2015,,Hi,,,All,,seem,,to,,work,,but,,when,,I,,drag,,a,,L2,,or,,L3,,deice,,in,,Gn3,,to,,configure,,,it,,has,,a,,red,,S,,over,,it,,and,,it,,reads,,THIS,,NODE,,ISNT,,INITIALIZED,,,UNKNOWN,,ERRORDistribution,,,,of,,,,IOU,,,,images,,,,to,,,,customers,,,,or,,,,external,,,,persons,,,,is,,,,strictly,,,,prohibited405,,,,Not,,,,Allowed.Related,,,posts:,,,[Solved],,,Connect,,,GNS3,,,to,,,Internet,,,via,,,Host,,,Wi-Fi,,,,Ethernet,,,Adapter,,,[Solved],,,How,,,to,,,Connect,,,GNS3,,,to,,,VirtualBox:,,,Virtual,,,Network,,,Lab,,,with,,,GNS3,,,Connecting,,,GNS3,,,to,,,Real,,,Networks:,,,Physical,,,Networking,,,with,,,GNS3,,,How,,,to,,,Setup,,,Cisco,,,Configuration,,,Professional,,,CCP,,,2.7,,,for,,,GNS3,,,Router,,,Cisco,,,Router,,,IOS,,,Backup,,,Configuration,,,Guide,,,and,,,Restore,,,Factory,,,Default,,,from,,,TFTP,,,Server,,,Category:,,,CCNA,,,Cisco,,,GNS3,,,Networking,,,21,,,thoughts,,,on,,,“How,,,to,,,Connect,,,Cisco,,,IOU,,,to,,,GNS3-1.1,,,and,,,Emulate,,,Cisco,,,Switch,,,in,,,GNS3-1.1”,,,Alex,,,Deen,,,November,,,19,,,,2014,,,I,,,have,,,done,,,all,,,the,,,steps,,,but,,,the,,,switch,,,isnt,,,turning,,,on&,,,Also,,,on,,,GNS3,,,Server,,,the,,,host,,,binding,,,ip,,,address,,,doesnt,,,match,,,that,,,of,,,the,,,ip,,,address,,,of,,,where,,,switch,,,images,,,were,,,loadedReply,,,,↓,,,,vladdar,,,,February,,,,5,,,,,2015,,,,HI,,,,,I,,,,cant,,,,upload,,,,my,,,,image,,,,IOUv22UD-disk1,,,,in,,,,step,,,,2,,,,and,,,,I,,,,dont,,,,know,,,,why,,,,,I,,,,am,,,,able,,,,to,,,,upload,,,,other,,,,filesThis,,,is,,,an,,,alternate,,,way,,,of,,,emulating,,,Cisco,,,switches,,,in,,,GNS3thanks,,,,in,,,,advance,,,,Reply,,,,↓,,,,dorson37yahoo.com,,,,October,,,,14,,,,,2015,,,,Can,,,,someone,,,,please,,,,resolving,,,,this,,,,problemMaybe,,,,it,,,,is,,,,too,,,,big?,,,,approxCisco,,,,IOS,,,,on,,,,UNIX,,,,is,,,,aimed,,,,for,,,,internal,,,,uses,,,,only,,,,(Cisco,,,,employees)Just,,,copy,,,paste,,,and,,,add,,,them,,,as,,,the,,,locationSolution,,,Centers,,,Go,,,Parallel,,,Resources,,,Newsletters,,,Cloud,,,Storage,,,Providers,,,Business,,,VoIP,,,Providers,,,1.3.3),,version,,differs,,when,,i,,was,,adding,,the,,switch,,to,,the,,topologyi,,,,did,,,,like,,,,this,,,,but,,,,hsrp,,,,is,,,,nor,,,,working,,,,properly f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    M A F T Index du Forum >>> Centre Technique >>> Vos besoin pour les crafts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation